1. Informed consent for the processing of personal data
In compliance with the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Development Regulation of the Organic Act on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided by the User freely, voluntarily and expressly will be included for their processing, according to their nature or purpose, in one of the automated personal data files owned by COMERCIAL FARLABO ESPAÑA, S.L. (hereinafter, “FARLABO”), with tax identification number CIF B82425521. These data files are duly registered with the General Registry of Data Protection and contain a personal database that will be used by FARLABO for the purpose of properly managing the information processed through the following website: http://www.farlabo.com (hereinafter, the «Website»).
Thus, by using the Website, you expressly agree, freely and unmistakably, to the processing of the aforementioned personal data by FARLABO for the following purposes:
• Reporting news regarding our services.
• Managing the services offered through the Website.
• Performing statistical analysis and market research that will enable us to improve our services and technology.
• Answering your questions and fulfilling your requests.
• Sending you important information regarding the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or any other relevant administrative information.
• Sending targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you.
The provision of personal data is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the above-mentioned activities, thus, refusal to provide said data will make it impossible to receive such services.
2. Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection
In addition, we remind you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over such data at any time. To this end, you must contact FARLABO by means of any of the following methods:
• Written communication to the address below, including name, surname, postal address for notification purposes, date, signature and a photocopy of the identity card of the party concerned or his/her legal representative (in the latter case, a copy of the document accrediting such representation will also be necessary), as well as the petition in which this request is specified:
COMERCIAL FARLABO ESPAÑA, S.L.
Calle Isla de Java, 33
• Electronic Communication addressed to the email of the owner of the file at: email@example.com specifying «Exercise of ARCO rights (LOPD)» in the subject of the email, attaching all the documents listed in the previous paragraph.
Similarly, the following points shall be taken into account:
• If the request does not comply with the requirements specified in the previous sections, a request for rectification will be made.
• Regarding the right of access, it shall only be denied if the request does not comply with the requirements specified in previous sections and no legitimate interest is shown.
• Concerning the right of cancellation, requests cannot be fully met while Users maintain their relationship (either business or labour) with FARLABO (except for those that were solely processed for advertising purposes or for sending commercial communications).
• No charge whatsoever shall be made in the exercise of these rights.
3. Consent for the transfer and/or communication of personal data to third parties
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 12 and 27 of the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and any other applicable legislation on data protection, we inform you that, as part of the fulfilment of the purposes directly related to our legitimate functions as information provider, your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to other companies belonging to FARLABO Group that may intervene in the management of your personal data to deliver the services the Website provides in the safest and most efficient manner.
Similarly, your personal data may be transferred to third parties that provide services to FARLABO and whose activity requires access to such information, including but not limited to, services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, and other similar services.
4. Security measures
FARLABO has implemented the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and avoid their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking into account state-of-the-art technologies, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether caused by human intervention or the physical or natural environment. In particular, measures that aim at achieving the basic security objectives have been taken, such as confidentiality (understood as limiting access to information by unauthorised people), integrity (understood as the maintenance of reliable and good quality information) and availability (understood as the guarantee of access to the information system on request by an authorised user).
5. Consent Clause for the sending of Marketing Material
FARLABO may use personal information collected though the Website to send communications or marketing information to Users (by means of traditional channels, email, and/or via SMS/MMS) about services marketed by FARLABO. In any case, we remind you that you may object to the sending of promotional and commercial communications at any time.
To this end, you must contact FARLABO by means of any of the following methods:
• Written communication to the address below, including email and/ or phone number with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE»:
COMERCIAL FARLABO ESPAÑA, S.L.
Calle Isla de Java, 33
• Electronic Communication addressed to the email address of the owner of the file at: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying «UNSUBSCRIBE» in the subject of the email and attaching all documents specified in the previous section.
6. Links to other websites